Weather is wild and keeps us on our toes every day! Here are the craziest facts and stats about weather across the country this week:
- Tropical Storm Adrian: Now the earliest named storm formation in the NE Pacific on record! Old record is May 14th, Adrian became official Tuesday, May 9th.
- A 4″ hail stone that fell on Thursday, May 11th over Flippin, Arkansas was the first one recorded since 2015.
- National Weather Service Albuquerque reported 79 of the 92 t-storm warnings this month were issued within 24 hours this week.
- Jacksonville, FL and Orlando, FL had forecast highs of 98° on Thursday, May 11th, which is extremely high for this time of year!
- This week marks the first time the Northeast has been drought- free since April 19, 2016.
- Many locations across the northeast/New England already having a Top 10 wettest spring, and with more than a month to go!
Did your area experience any crazy weather this week? Let us know below!