What was the weather like this Thanksgiving week? Check out the weather stats below!
- Over the weekend, the Camp Fire has eclipsed Chicago’s size in acreage, with 150,00 acres burned.
- New record low temperature set at Caribou, ME for November 19…0°! This breaks the old record of 1° set in 1992 and marks the earliest zero or lower reading on record.
- The 12 wettest days in Atlanta, GA this year account for 45% of our precipitation.
- 2018 thus far: 57.61″
- 12 wettest days: 26.21″
- Both Buffalo, NY and Rochester, NY recorded its coldest ever Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 22. The cities both hit 10° early in the morning, beating the old record in Buffalo of 12° and the old record in Rochester of 11°.
- Syracuse, NY: Recorded its coldest November temperature on record of -1° on Friday, November 23.
We hope you and your loved ones had a Happy Thanksgiving!