From Florida to Alaska, here are the biggest weather stats of the week!
- Fort Myers, FL had their coldest November day since November 13, 1968 on Monday, November 18, dropping to 60°.
- In Tampa, FL it hit 56° on Monday November 18, making it their coolest November day since November 30, 1979 (53°).
- Utqiagvik, AK saw their last sunrise and sunset of the decade on Monday, November 18. The next time the sun rises is January 23, 2020!
- It’s not uncommon for hail to fall in Arizona, but Thursday, November 21st was an unusual event. Nearly all hail reports happen between June and October, almost never in late November.
- Phoenix, AZ had 19 hail reports on the 21st, only two were severe.
- On the night of Thursday, November 21st the Northern Lights were visible from northern Wisconsin.
Watch The Weather Channel to stay informed about what’s happening in your area!