Catch up on the most note-worthy weather events that happened this week across the country.
- A 3.6M earthquake occurred northeast of San Diego, CA on Tuesday, October 29th.
- Denver, CO broke a record low maximum temperature on Tuesday, October 29th with a high of only 18°! The previous record was 25° set in 1993.
- Because of the extremely cold temperatures and wintry conditions caused 546 total cancellations and 596 total delays on Tuesday at Denver International Airport.
- It was -39° in Peter Sinks, UT on the morning of Wednesday, October 30th. Let’s repeat that… -39°!
- While the temperature in Peter Sinks may have been extreme, there were over 50 other locations that were below 30° at some point on Wednesday, October 30th.
- Due to a quick-moving cold front, Mobile, AL dropped 15° in 14 minute° and 18° in 28 minutes on Thursday, October 31st.
Watch The Weather Channel to keep up with your area’s forecast.