There’s no denying summer is finally here! Check out the warm temperatures and severe weather recorded across the country below.
- 431 stations recorded a top 10 warmest May on record.
- Of those, 148 stations recorded (or tied) their warmest May.
- 4 stations recorded a top 10 coldest May on record.
- No stations recorded (or tied) their coldest May.
- 695 stations out of a possible 707 reporting stations recorded an average monthly temperature above the 1981-2010 average.
- As of Tuesday, June 5, the Potomac River crested at some of the highest levels in years.
- Laramie, WY experienced an EF-3 tornado on the afternoon of Wednesday, June 6.
Let us know what sort of weather you experienced this week!