Yes! We Have Snow This Morning – Mid Michigan

started by CathieU, January 18, 2020
1 replies to this discussion

I went out and measured for my CoCoRahs report and it averaged out at 5.3 inches so far.  That was at 8 o’clock and it’s still coming down.  I’m thinking that we may get the entire 7 inches that was predicted.  It isn’t a heavy snow so fairly easy to shovel.  It’s expected to continue until about noon when it could turn to rain.  I don’t think that we’ll be going out anytime soon.

Our 8:45 AM temperature is 28°F (-2°C), the humidity is 99%, and winds are from the SE at 15 mph, gusting to 29 mph., and the pressure is 29.53 in (1000.0 mb) and falling.  The wind chill is 18°F (-8°C).  Skies are cloudy with moderate snowfall.  Visibility is 1.5 miles.  Yesterday’s high was 27°F (-3°C) and the overnight low was 23°F (-5°C).  Averages for this date are 27°F / 15°F.  Sunrise was at 8:03 AM and sunset will be at 5:31 PM.

DURAND / OWOSSO FORECAST:

Today:  Snow early, possibly changing to sleet or freezing rain.  Then rain in the afternoon.  High 37°F.  Winds SSW at 15-25 mph.  Chance of precip 100%.  Additional snowfall about 1 inch.

Tonight:  Continued cloudy with a few show showers late.  Winds W at 15-25 mph.  Low 21°F.  Chance of snow 30%.

Sunday:  Cloudy with snow showers in the morning.  High 26°F.  Winds WNW at 10-20 mph.  Chance of snow 40%.  New snow accumulations less than one inch.

Sunday Night:  Becoming partly cloudy.  Low 8°F.  Winds light and variable.

Just starting snow in Mount Carmel, PA now!!

Reply to Yes! We Have Snow This Morning – Mid Michigan

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?