Where is Maria LaRosa???

started by AmazedHuman, March 17, 2019
3 replies to this discussion

Okay, why isn’t Maria LaRosa with Paul Goodloe on Weekend Recharge? I really don’t care for this new gal with her hair hanging in her face. The chemistry that was there with Paul and Maria is missing…and pretty soon, I will be too. Not enjoying this new pairing at all.

I don’t think TWC has made a single positive change in 10 years. Nobody here wants to watch Highway Thru Hell, for example.

• Verified Member

Hi @amazedhuman! Maria LaRosa moved to the northeast to be closer to family, so sadly she doesn’t work with The Weather Channel anymore. We miss her dearly & wish her all the best, and the meteorologist taking her place on Weekend Recharge is the wonderful Liana Brackett!

Well, like I say,  Liana Brackett is not wonderful. That hair alone is turning me off and away. Anytime a woman’s bangs are so long her eyelashes catch in it is ridiculous. Hard to take someone like that serious. Happy for Maria LaRosa, but sad for us. She really is missed.

Reply to Where is Maria LaRosa???

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?