Western Part Our Country.

started by Js101452, February 5, 2019
4 replies to this discussion

I’ve been watching your weather channel for 3yrs your very accurate but I’m getting very disappointed when I get more weather warnings from National Weather alert through my google e-mail while driving than I do through your weather channel. Please stop focusing on the middle and the east so much and maybe you can warn my about the 40mph winds in my area. Instead of finding out at the grocery store through my e-mail.

I agree. We need TWC to show the western U.S. more often and stop concentrating on the central and eastern U.S. too much.

This is why I don’t actively watch TWC anymore for years.  Too much coverage of the east, mid-west and south.  Barely anything about the west, like nobody lives out here.

And even if that was the case, people might TRAVEL through here or near here.

Wildfires roared thru the Western part of the country. Didn’t you see that? We who live in Fly-over central US don’t mind waiting for what the Westerners send our way, and then watch it get blown on to the Eastern part. All depends on what time of day you watch; it’s hard for TWC to cover in the dark when stuff is going on right outside their doors. Enjoy whatever you get the best way you can. That’s what I say.

Wildfires roared thru the Western part of country. Didn’t you see that? We who live in Fly-over central US don’t mind waiting for what the Westerners send our way, and then watch it get blown on to the Eastern part. All depends on what time of day you watch; it’s hard for TWC to cover in the dark when stuff is going on right outside their doors. Enjoy whatever you get the best way you can. That’s what I say.

Reply to Western Part Our Country.

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?