Wednesday, Feb. 6-South West Michigan-Freezing Rain Overnight And Again Tonight

started by AmazedHuman, February 6, 2019
0 replies to this discussion

Had .52″ of liquid in the gauge once I melted down the frozen rain. Branches all coated with ice and plenty of power outages (lucky me, this time I wasn’t numbered among them), bad roads to drive on with traffic signals out. Not a pleasant morning. And it looks as if another night of freezing rain is taking aim at us tonight. Not good. As much as I hate the cold and snow, I’ll take that over this ice stuff any day. Oh well…we’re heading toward March and that’s a very good, encouraging thing.

Currently 30 with an average wind from the NNE of 6 mph making it feel like 24 degrees. Dew Point 29, Humidity 95%, Barometer 29.94, Visibility 4 mi., Sunrise 7:51 am, Sunset 6:00 pm. Cloudy today with a high around 35. NE winds 5 – 10 mph.

70% chance of another night of freezing rain. Areas of patchy fog. Low 28. E winds 5 – 10 mph.

Reply to Wednesday, Feb. 6-South West Michigan-Freezing Rain Overnight And Again Tonight

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?