We love weather Tshirts?

started by grapes, January 10, 2017
42 replies to this discussion

I got an email saying that if I sent in my name and address, I would get a free we love weather Tshirt. Is this true?

Yes!

• Verified Member

C’mon, grapes, we wouldn’t lie to you.  Of course it’s true! 🙂

I want onnnneeee!!

I want one too !!!!!!

@WeLoveWeatherBrandon, I would love to have a Weather Channel t-shirt (size 3XL), a We Love Weather t-shirt (size 3XL), and a Weather Channel flex hat, please.  Is there any way for me to get those mailed to me?  If so, then please email me; and I shall give you the information that you need.  Thanks!  #wxgeekforever 😀

Where & to whom do we send our name & address for a t-shirt?

Did you get an email about the tshirts?

Allden

To Grapes, no I didn’t.  Just want to know how to get one either free or buy.

How do you get a t-shirt? Is it only for people notified by email?

As long as we’re here… I have an “angry cloud” hoodie from weather underground that I love, but I was sad to see that they don’t have a “snowflake” character. Is there any chance of that happening in the future? Snow is the best! Thank you-

Carly

• Verified Member

Hi Carly,

At this time, the only way to get a t-shirt is to keep an eye out on your email and you may get a surprise from us some day 🙂

As for a Weather Underground snowflake character, there is one…sort of.  Their raindrop (Tubby) did turn into a snowflake in one video I saw a while ago, so it’s certainly a possibility that they add him as a full time member of the team!

Great Brandon, thank you! I have never seen Tubby morph, but I will look for it. Maybe the snowflake can be “Chrystal” 😀

What is weather underground?

id love to have a weather channel tshirt and or a hat,ive bben a loyal viwer of the weather channel since the first day you signed on cable tv years ago,i love your weather app and frequently check out your website for weather updates,are there any way i can get one??thanks

• Verified Member

We’ll see what we can do.  Keep an eye on your inbox!

• I would love a weather T-shirt. I’m a loyal fan since the 1990’s. I have learned alot,  personally,  about the weather and meteorology. I track and watch the Weather Channel on my smart phone.

Thx for reading

Glenn Rosa

Thank you! I will get one!

Would be great to get a tshirt! I accidentally deleted the email saying I could get one though. :'(

I WON!

Waaay back in the ’80s I won 3rd prize in a Weather Channel photo contest. It was a t-shirt with the ancient slogan “I need it! The Weather Channel!” and the symbol for a tropical storm.

Yeah it is very true! I wear mine like every day! 😛

My shirt just arrived today from FedEx!!!!!

This is a miracle because I don’t ever win ANYTHING!!!!!!!

• Verified Member

We hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for participating in the survey!

I don’t have Facebook! Could you post a picture of the shirt on here?

I wish I knew how to post a picture here

I think you just click the square with black mountains inside it. It’s in the top right corner of the typing area.

Is this really true?  A tee shirt from the Weather Channel?  I would love to have one.

• I love the Weather Channel.  I am enjoying “Women in Weather” this week Also”We Love Weather TV.  Secrets of the Earth”  Please continue this series.
    • MA Hensarling, 19654 East Clear Creek   Parker Colorado 80134
    • Hope to hear from you….
    • MA Hensarling   mahens12@yahoo.com

I had a Weather channel T years ago, its long gone unfortunately. This would be great to see again!!

I wrote to you above, but never heard back.  I would love a weather channel Tee Shirt.  Ma Hensarling 19654 ast Clear Creek Trail, Parker CO 80134

mahens12@yahoo.com

I hope the Weather Channel will sell TWC logo items and there was talk of more items to be added to The Weather Underground Store last year, but it has remained unchanged. I would personally love the opportunity to buy relaxed fit baseball caps, hoodies, mugs, beanies, beach towel, and the list goes on and on.

I also would love a T-shirt! I would love to show off & brag about, The Weather Channel, it’s great! Earth Science, 40+ years ago, clouds!

L.Jones 11 Heritage Lane, Portland, Maine, 04008!! I started loving the Science of Clouds, then laying out on a blanket, with my best friend, watching clouds! Now that she’s past, it’s my favorite memory! Favorite photos, favorite channel, Thanks!

would love to get a weather T-shirt! And I would wear it proudly. All my family, friends and co-workers know that I’m such a weather geek. I’m like their personal weatherman. Lol. If possible…

jeffkramerwx@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

the weather channel rocks

Well………..I guess im the only person who has’nt received an email from you people about a T-shirt.  🙁

I’d love to have one as well.  I’m looking at possibly working towards to a degree in Broadcast and Operational Meteorology in the near future.  Love the Weather Channel!  Have watched it for years!

Me! Me! Me! I want one too!!!!!! ( a T-shirt) My email is pkrick1955@gmail.com . Thank you in advance.  <3

Me me me I want a T-shirt too please , I love the weather channel Email is s.waddell69@yahoo.com … Thank you …

I would love a t-shirt also I will put it in with my weather channel memobila I have a VHS tapes that had tornado footage I been a weather channel geek for mannnnny years here’s my email address Volmerwalter@yahoo.com

Confused, it said if I sign up I could win a T-shirt……but now I see entries needed to be in by March……guess I missed that date!  Is there any way to purchase a Weather Channel T-shirt.  I need one for my husband……it seems to be the only channel he needs any more……sure are learning a lot!

Reply to We love weather Tshirts?

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?