Very Hot In Northern Michigan

started by CathieU, July 8, 2020
0 replies to this discussion

I haven’t been doing my weather blogs lately because the WiFi in our campground is terrible.  I managed to get into this site so we’ll see how it goes.  We have been here since last Wednesday and highs have been in the upper 80s to low 90s everyday.   We got a little break yesterday when we went down to the in law’s cabins right on Lake Huron, and it’s usually about 10-15 degrees there than inland.  It was certainly refreshing.  Today will be our last day here, and we’ll be heading for even worse heat at home.  My son reported a thunderstorm late yesterday which dropped 0.38″ on the Corunna area, and I’m sure that the farmer’s were very happy.  Unfortunately, it covered just a small area but every little hit helps.  Looking at the extended forecast, there doesn’t appear to be any break in this weather any time soon, and very little rain is expected.

Our 11:15 AM temperature hear in Topinabee is 83°F, the humidity is 51%, and winds are calm.  The pressure is 39.96 in, and visibility is 10 miles.  The dew point is 63°F and skies are clear.  Yesterday’s high was 88°F and the overnight low was 65°F.

INDIAN RIVER / TOPINABEE FORECAST:

Today:  Hot and sunny.  High 90°F.  Winds S at 1-6 mph.

Tonight:  Clear with a low of 66°F.  Winds N at 5 mph.

Thursday:   A 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms.  High 92°F.  Mostly sunny.  Winds S at 3-5 mph.

Reply to Very Hot In Northern Michigan

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?