TWC meteorologists

started by Sagehen, March 13, 2017
8 replies to this discussion

<p style=”text-align: left;”>so great to see Kelly Cass and Alexandra Steele back. Weren’t they among those who were let go some years back when TWC became more corporate? I wonder where Kristina Abernathy and Rich Johnson are?! And do you find TWC features interesting? Like Why Planes Crash. Really?</p>

Sagehen, amen to that!  Both Kelly Cass and Alexandra Steele rock and rule the air every time they are on The Weather Channel.  In fact, female meteorologists prove continuously that they are just as terrific as anybody else. I give all the #wxwomen 10 out 10 stars. I have been a colossal fan and supporter of The Weather Channel; and I hope that you feel that way too. Bring it on!  #wxgirlsrule 😀

How do you contact TWC in order to get a schedule of their on-air folks?

• Verified Member

Schedules change on a regular basis and we don’t typically provide schedules of our meteorologists. However, you can expect to see certain OCMs at specific times of the day, such as Jim, Steph and Jen on AMHQ during the week, Mike and Alex Wilson on WU, etc.  Other than that, we just recommend tuning in regularly 🙂

I agree!  I still see commercials saying Abrams and Cantore are on AMHQ at 5am Eastern, which is 2am for the West Coast.

But they don’t come on till 6am Eastern or 3am Western, LOL!  I found out when I recorded the early morning one hour broadcast at 2am, and Abrams came on just when the DVR cut off at 3am, LOL.

I’ll keep in mind how schedules change regularly.  🙂

• Expert Member

The other “regularly scheduled” shows are weekend mornings.

I am on AMHQ Weekend 5 til 9 am EDT with Reynolds Wolf. Then it’s Weekend Recharge from 9 til noon EDT with Maria LaRosa and Paul Goodloe.

Thanks

I know the regularly scheduled shows are AMHQ, AMHQ Weekend, Weather Center Live in the mornings, afternoon weekdays, and WUTV. The regularly scheduled programs usually (from what I’ve noticed) are assigned to the same meteorologists unless someone needs to fill in. It seems odd watching only one meteorologist on Weather Center Live early in the mornings. It’s usually Mark Elliot and Alex W 10am-2pm Central, Chris Warren and Liana Brackett from 2-5pm Central.

I enjoy watching the ladies too (though I do enjoy the guys as well especially Jim Cantore, Mike Bettes, and Dr. Greg Postel)! The ladies present the weather very enthusiastically and keep the viewers entertained. I like just about all of the ladies, but my favorite is Alex Wilson because she has a great sense of humor and is very enthusiastic about her job. Does anyone know what happened to Jen Delgado and is she coming back? I haven’t seen her on since December.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>In trying to send a photo,  it won’t work, size is 1.7mb.is pretty cool help! </p>

Reply to TWC meteorologists

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?