Tuesday, Sept. 10-South West Michigan-A Rainy, Humid Morning For Us

started by AmazedHuman, September 10, 2019
0 replies to this discussion

We do have rain this morning. Woke to a lovely, loud rumble of thunder. And surprise, the temperature is supposed to head into the 80s again today with some hefty humidity. Sounds good to me. I don’t mind a dreary day if it isn’t a chilly, dreary day.  I’m just happy to have another 80 degree day. I’m sure – well, maybe not sure, but hoping – to get a few more yet before Mother Nature dumps more diminishing warmth on us. Which is coming, like it or not. But not today I’m happy to say. I’ll take the rain long as I can still have windows open to smell the fresh air.

Currently 64 with an average wind from the SSW of 6 mph. Feels like 64. Dew Point 63, Humidity 97%, Barometer 30.09 & rising, Visibility 2.5 mi., Sunrise 7:16 am, Sunset 8:01 pm. 100% chance of morning rain. Cloudy afternoon. High 84. SW winds 10 -20 mph.

40% chance of scattered thunderstorms early, becoming just cloudy after midnight. Low 67. WSW winds 10 -15 mph.

Reply to Tuesday, Sept. 10-South West Michigan-A Rainy, Humid Morning For Us

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?