Today Felt like November in Mid Michigan

started by CathieU, October 5, 2018
3 replies to this discussion

The wonderful weather that we had over the past two days was gone by this morning.  We woke to cloudy skies and very chilly temps.  It didn’t take long for a drizzly rain to move in.  That’s what’s been happening most of the day. It has been cold, very damp, and dark.  I know this is a sample of what is to come so we may as well get used to it.  The upper peninsula received over a inch of snow around Marquette and L’Anse following their severe weather earlier this week. .  On the positive side, our forecast is calling for temperatures back in the 80s next week.

Our 8:30 PM temperature is 56°F (13°C), the humidity is 97%, and winds are from the southeast at 3 mph.  Skies are overcast and visibility is 10 miles.

DURAND / OWOSSO FORECAST:

Tonight:  A chance of showers and a possible thunderstorm.  Temperatures rising overnight.   Chance of rain 80%.  Rain amounts could be quarter of an inch.

Saturday:  Showers and thunderstorms possible.  High 75°F.  South wind 7-13 mph. New rainfall to half an inch possible. Chance of rain 80%.

Saturday Night:  Showers likely before 2 AM.  Winds north northwest at 7 mph.  Low 54°F.  New rain amounts up to quarter of an inch possible.  Chance of rain 60%

Lovely picture, Cathie. I know what you’re saying about the temps. Same here. Warm one day and then chilled to the bone the next. Crazy.

of course “chilled to the bone” is an exaggeration

exact opposite of me.  hot now, cold coming up.

Reply to Today Felt like November in Mid Michigan

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?