TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL… PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS AND VIEWERS!

started by AWNHD, January 18, 2019
0 replies to this discussion

Dear The Weather Channel,

I have been watching TWC since I was in elementary school. The reports and vast amount of information was great. I even looked up at The Weather Channel as a great tv channel. Since then, I have seen a BIG decline in your performance as a weather network. During severe weather season, I would turn to see the weather report on a storm only find out your showing non-weather related reality shows.

Remember when DIRECTV dropped you and said quit showing all of these reality shows and start reporting more weather? If you don’t bring back the Local on the 8’s and quit showing reality shows, TV providers may drop TWC for that reason and go with either AccuWeather or WeatherNation.

As for weather reporting when you provide it, it is great, we just wish we could get more weather information during the Local on the 8’s and the 4 full screen Local on the 8’s

The Weather Channel, you are a great network and have succeeded when everyone said you would fail. You can continue to succeed but only if you bring the local on the 8’s to 4 times per hour and quit showing so many reality programming.

Sincerely,

AWNHD

Reply to TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL… PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS AND VIEWERS!

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?