Sunday, August 2-SW Michigan-Gloomy, Cool Day

started by AmazedHuman, August 2, 2020
0 replies to this discussion

Rather gloomy today. Woke to rain and it changed into a misty off and on version making it a bit uncomfortable. Coolish temperature and it does sound as if the coming week is going to bring us temperatures primarily in the 70s. That’s not bad. I don’t like the cool mornings that come with that temperature range, but then I’m one who does love the heat of a proper summer. For me, it’s been a dandy. For many not so much as it’s been a hot one. If things go according to forecast – and let’s face it, it so rarely does – next Sunday could have us in the upper 80s for the day. Personally, I can’t wait.

Currently 67 with an average wind from the WSW of 1 mph. Feels like 67. Dew Point 64, Barometer 29.31, Humidity 89%, Visibility 10 mi., Sunrise 6:34 am, Sunset 9:01 pm.

70% chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 70s. NW winds around 10 mph becoming light.

Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low in the lower 60s. Light winds.

Reply to Sunday, August 2-SW Michigan-Gloomy, Cool Day

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?