Saturday, May 16-SW Michigan-Nice Today, Not So Much Tomorrow

started by AmazedHuman, May 16, 2020
0 replies to this discussion

A lovely day today. Tomorrow not so much. A good day to be out and about in the yard or where ever one is brave enough to venture off to. Frankly yesterday was a wonderful day, too and a friend called me to see if I wanted to come sit on her back deck, in the sun, and watch birds. I jumped at the chance to talk to somebody other than my cat. We, of course, sat 6 ft. apart in the sun and simply took great delight in being free human beings able to visit a friend. Personally, I’m good and sick of being treated like a prisoner with no rights or freedoms. Don’t know about you. You might be more fearful of life than I am. Your choice. I just know I’ve had enough. I’m out and about to enjoy this lovely day.

Currently 59 with an average wind from the ENE of 10 mph. Feels like 58 degrees. Dew Point 49, Barometer 30.17 & rising, Humidity 68%, Visibility 10 mi, Sunrise 6:16 am, Sunset 9:00 pm.

Partly cloudy with a high of 69. E winds 10 -15 mph.

Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers after midnight. Low 51. ENE winds of 10-15 mph.

Reply to Saturday, May 16-SW Michigan-Nice Today, Not So Much Tomorrow

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?