Politics on weather channel

started by Fredtrav, September 13, 2020
3 replies to this discussion

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I don’t mind political ads on weather channel.  Both sides should be able to air them.  However when the meteorologists start spewing politics when they are giving the weather that’s too much.</p>

I agree. It would be refreshing to see a station or companies just do what their made to do and leave the politics to the CNN/Fox. Everyone has their hand in the pie these days. Not everyone wants to look at/hear about that crap.

Clarification is needed!  Politics as in ascribing or not carbon dioxide to climate change? –  action by the Dems / inaction by the Repubs.

I, frankly, do not want to see or hear anything political on the Weather Channel. There should be something, somewhere, on TV that does what it’s supposed to be about and stays out of politics. Lord knows, nobody with a working brain watches the Emmys or award shows anymore for that very reason – misguided politics rather than entertainment. Don’t even try to tell me that there aren’t other sponsors lined up to advertise on the Weather Channel enough so that they can keep doing what they’re supposed to do – bring us weather – and keep clear of politics.

Reply to Politics on weather channel

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?