ORIGINS

started by Jahis1, January 13, 2019
3 replies to this discussion

Why does The Weather Channel promote the religion of Evolution ? The Earth is nothing but a “string of lucky breaks” ! My religion is different. Why don’t they put anything about Creation on the air. Are they athiests ?

• Suck it up, princess. Nobody wants to indulge in your unscientific fairytales.

I agree. why can’t the Weather Channel be neutral? that way no one can get mad

Science is at the core of TWC. Meteorology is a science. Meteorologists are scientists. Your forecast is all calculated down to a science. Don’t you think TWC airing things about creation would be a contradiction? Now, that doesn’t mean I’m saying people at TWC are opposed to creation, they’re people like you and me. To say that they’re atheist though, that is certainly not true. Just because they are scientists and agree with evolution doesn’t make them automatically atheist. They’re entitled to their own beliefs and values, however that’s something they most likely have to keep to themselves. Religion is just a touchy subject.

P.S.: Evolution is a theory, not a religion.

Reply to ORIGINS

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?