OMG-The Weather Gal Forgot Her Skirt Today

started by AmazedHuman, June 10, 2019
12 replies to this discussion

Oh come on….it looks as if what’s her name this Monday, June 10, forgot to add a skirt to her wardrobe this morning. Seriously – a short tunic? I’ve got a friend in New Jersey who says he never trusts the weather forecast when it’s issued by a female in either a low cut blouse or a way too short shirt. He figures – and has pretty much proven it – that they’re trying to redirect attention or divert focus from the fact that they don’t know what they’re talking about. Today’s example might well work into his theory.

What the heck is wrong with the Weather Channel, anyway? Did they run out of presentable candidates to put in front of the camera?

There is a lot wrong with TWC, namely the lack of local on the 8s every 10 minutes. Bring back the almanac and air quality.

Dress code has “gone with the wind”. Stephanie is the worst,looks cheap

SA is a second-rate meteorologist.  Unfortunately most women fall in that category.

@stephanieabrams is a cool-cat meteorologist with a jovially humorous personality.  Please never forget that.  ¿Comprenden? #theatmosphereislikeahamburger 🐱🍔🌈

My late mother said on more than one occasion that she’d rather get a forecast from a “man”.   I suppose that excludes youthful males in a neophyte role

Stephanie Abrams is a great meteorologist. She may be outspoken but she’s great at what she does and she most certainly knows what she’s doing when analyzing the atmosphere. Not sure why this thread turned into a “let’s bash female meteorologists” thread lol.

I sure didn’t start it out or intend it to be bashing female meteorologists. I was simply commenting on what could be better choices in how to dress for a few of them while they’re giving us the weather news.

Yeah, I totally understand your intent. I actually agree what Liana was wearing that day was a bit short. It’s just what the others in the thread are saying is a bit rude.

I guess we should simply we grateful that Liana got her hair back out of her face…that in itself is a step forward. And since she has beautiful eyes, it was to her benefit as well as ours for us to be able to see that :>) Obviously she feels more comfortable in short shirts, well, comfortable who knows? But it does get attention and I suppose that’s the object, isn’t it? My problem is that there are a couple of gals on the Weather Channel, mainly Jen Carfagno and Kelly Cass, who always, without fail, look classy, attractive and yet appropriate. So I know it can be done. I guess it’s the class thing kicking in.

I think that bangs make @liana-brackett a Royal princess at The Weather Channel.  #wxregality 👑💁🏾

I saw that one complaint from AmazedHuman about Leanna Bracket’s hair covering her eyes got them to change that, but hundreds (if not thousands) of complaints about reducing the local on the 8s haven’t gotten them to reconsider that?

Reply to OMG-The Weather Gal Forgot Her Skirt Today

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?