Monday, Sept 14-SW Michigan-Hasn’t Yet But Due To Be Sunny Today

started by AmazedHuman, September 14, 2020
1 replies to this discussion

So far, nothing but a solid layer of clouds. Looks to be a light layer, but it’s up there allowing no sunshine so far this morning. I have faith that it will clear up and become a bright, shiny day. Still seeing my hummingbirds feeding so mine haven’t left for the south yet, but every day I wouldn’t be surprised not to see them again until next Spring. I make my hummingbird feed a tad stronger this time of year as I know they appear to feed rather heavily before taking off. I have no idea of how far they can get with what they consume here. Such tiny creatures and so far to go. I worry about them every single year.

Currently 54 with an average wind from the E of 3 mph. Feels like 54 degrees. Dew Point 52, Barometer 30.37, Humidity 92%, Visibility 10 mi., Sunrise 7:21 am, Sunset 7:53 pm.

Sunny. High in the upper 60s. E winds 5 -10 mph until midday, becoming light.

Clear with a low in the upper 40s. SE winds 5 -10 mph.

It’s been well over a week since I’ve seen a hummingbird, but I’ll leave the feeder out until we head up north again on Thursday.

Reply to Monday, Sept 14-SW Michigan-Hasn’t Yet But Due To Be Sunny Today

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?