Monday, April 15-South West Michigan-Woke To 4" Of Heavy, Crusty Snow

started by AmazedHuman, April 15, 2019
0 replies to this discussion

Okay, snow everywhere – again. Measured 4″ of the heavy, crusty stuff this morning as I went out – in boots again – to clear away a patch for feeding the birds and squirrels. This should melt soon enough, but Lord…everyone is SO tired of this. And yes, I know it’s nothing compared to the destruction of the tornadoes off to the south. But I’m complaining anyway.

Went to an outdoor/hardware type store yesterday for a few things and almost cried looking at the flowers, the daffodils and such like, sitting out in flats hoping for new homes but instead getting snow and a frozen slap from Mother Nature. Sad. Really sad sight.

Currently 38 with an average wind from the W of 9 mph making it feel like 31 degrees. Dew Point 28, Humidity 68%, Barometer 29.94 & rising, Visibility 10 mi., Sunrise 7:00 am, Sunset 8:24 pm. Mix of sun and clouds with a high around 47. W winds 10 -15 mph.

Partly cloudy to cloudy with a 60% chance of overnight rain. Low 32. SSW winds 5 – 10 mph.

Reply to Monday, April 15-South West Michigan-Woke To 4" Of Heavy, Crusty Snow

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?