Mesocyclone and DonaldTrump

started by DeleteMesocyclone, February 28, 2020
3 replies to this discussion
    • @haleybrennan and @brandon_uffner you better delete the @mesocyclone and @donaldtrump accounts that @foofighter is complaining about. Or I will create two fake accounts impersonating them

• Verified Member

Neither of those accounts have been active on this website for over 4 months now. We will be implementing a double opt-in sign up in the coming weeks so that fake accounts, such as the ones you’re threatening to create, will no longer be possible to make. Please be patient with us as we roll out this new feature and don’t add to the problem of fake accounts on this site.

• Verified Member

If you would like to discuss this further, email @weloveweather.tv">community@weloveweather.tv. Our forum is for discussing weather and our email is for tackling problems like this. Once you email us I will reply with the next steps we plan to take.

• @foofighter It looks like @haleybrennan and the weloveweather moderators don’t care. I suggest you to give it up. If you don’t like those accounts just don’t go on the local on the 8s thread as that’s where @donaldtrump posted, along with the community rules thread where @mesocyclone is

Reply to Mesocyclone and DonaldTrump

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?