Hi my name is Ben

started by Weathergeek666, February 26, 2019
7 replies to this discussion
  • Hi, everyone my name is Ben and my username is weathergeek666 I’m a teenage weather/nature geek who lives in Coastal NC. I’m excited to learn more about the weather and talk with fellow weather geeks.

Hi Ben,  Glad to see your interest in weather.  I’m quite a bit older (like many decades).  I’ve been interested in weather since High School.  In my junior year we had a bad drought here in California.  I am totally a skiing nut, but there was no snow!   We didn’t have satellites, let alone the weather channel back then.  I would get the morning paper and immediately turn to the weather section and study the isobars, wind directions, and temperatures. I have been an absolute weather geek ever since.

This year we have the opposite problem.  So much snow I can’t even get to the slopes.  The roads are almost constantly closed.

• Thanks for welcoming me to the well sweater.tv community. thanks for story I’m glad CA won’t have a drought this year, but feeling terrible for the people in places where it flooded or caused people’s roofs to cave in.

• Sorry autocorrect got me I meant weloveweather.tv

Welcome aboard to WLW @weathergeek666!  I am Captain Covfefe with your first assignment.  Can you figure out the true meaning of “covfefe”?  Enjoy! #welcomeaboard 😀

• Thanks Andy, for welcoming me to WLW. Have you found someone who knows the answer to that? If so please tell me

It literally means “coverage”, the word that President @realdonaldtrump tried to spell in a tweet six minutes after midnight on May 31, 2017.  His tweet replied, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe” and nothing else.

You can use the word “covfefe” many ways.  For example, it can mean “coffee”.  Likewise, you can use it as the first or middle name of your child.  Moreover, you can give someone the word as a nickname.  Used as an acronym, “covfefe” means “Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement”.  If you have any other ways of using “covfefe”, then please let me know.  Enjoy!  #heeheehee 😀

• No I don’t know any more meanings of covfefe. Thanks for the answer.

Reply to Hi my name is Ben

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?