Hi I’m Katelyn

started by katelynmarie007, July 31, 2019
4 replies to this discussion
  • hi I’m Katelyn I’m 16 years old and I love weather

I have loved the topic of weather for as long as I can remember. I love all types of weather but my favorites are rain and snow I don’t really like the sun lol.

My dream career is to be a meteorologist for the weather channel

thanks for reading bye!

Welcome aboard @katelynmarie007!  I am jovial that you joined the We Love Weather Family.  Ask for advice on taking many AP classes and/or college courses from @kcass, @dewpointdiva, @stephanieabrams, and @liana-brackett.  They can inspire you to fulfill your dreams.  #knowledgeispower 😀

I have a colossal sun allergy; likewise, I can blister within five minutes of being in the direct sun.  Yikes!

I must mention one more thing.  What do you think about Felicia Combs, the fledgling of the meteorologists at The Weather Channel?  Please give me your thoughts about her.  Thank you! 🙂

@katelynmarie007 My ArsenalFan account is no longer active, beware of ArsenaiFan who is impersonating me. Welcome to weloveweather.tv!

Katelyn is just another troll account like TeganFarrell

Please delete this impersonator @brandon_uffner @haleybrennan. This one is another account of @andymoserweather. Delete this one as well. This is why I created a new account.

Reply to Hi I’m Katelyn

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?