Hello : ]

started by s754263, May 21, 2017
6 replies to this discussion

My first day was yesterday and I just want to introduce myself.  I love the weather.  My dad introduce me to the weather channel when I was 6 months old.  I am in 3rd grade but, last year I did a science project with a friend about tornadoes.  It was called twister sisters.    

Welcome aboard s754263,.I like Weather alot too .Good luck as you persue more and more about weather.

Thanks.  I  like Jim Cantore  too!  I wrote a letter to him but, he has not wrote back.

It’s funny you should mention about Jim Cantore. I actually worked for.a woman who went to school with him.I would love to meet him and all the other  Weather Channel Cast.

ME TOO!!!!!  It is like you are reading my mind I want to meet the cast as well. When I get older, I want to work with them at the weather channel.

It’s hard to say ,who my favorite Meteorologists is .They are all so smart.I would love to have an Autographed picture of all of them .

I LIKE THE WEATHER CHANNEL ITS AWESOME and I LIKE WEATHER 🙂

Reply to Hello : ]

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?