I would love to wish all meteorologists a happy National Weatherperson’s Day! February 5 is one of my favorite days to celebrate. On this day, we honor everybody associated with meteorology, weather forecasting, and broadcast meteorology. We also honor volunteer storm spotters, observers, and others working in the weather field. Finally, we honor both weather geeks and freelance meteorologists like me. #myfavoritecelebration
For more information, please click on the following links below:
Please enjoy all the sweet treats (e.g., cookies, cupcakes, ice cream) on this special day. All of you deserve it! #yum
I would like my mother take a set of pictures on her phone to put on her Facebook page and tag those with #NationalWeatherpersonsDay.
Now is the time for my thank-you notes on National Weatherpersons’ Day.
- Thank you, Dr. @twcerikanavarro, for being the coolest hurricane expert around! You are amazing to listen to during hurricane season.
- Thank you to Dr. @tniziol for being our winter weather geek at The Weather Channel.
- Thank you to @maria-larosa, @kcass, and @dewpointdiva for staying classy at The Weather Channel 24/7.
- Thank you @liana-brackett for your Latina chic and flare that zealously puts me in a good mood at The Weather Channel.
- Thank you @chris-bruin for being The Weather Channel’s version of a “California Girlie Man”.
- Thank you to @tornadicx Shalena, my coolest weather geek at We Love Weather TV.
- Thank you @haleybrennan for not only being the coolest redhead at TWC but also creating the finest fan-base interaction for weather geeks like me! #redheadsrock
—Andy Moser, Woodward, OK
Verified Memberposted: 1517865102
I appreciate it, Andy! Thanks for being one of the most passionate weather geeks here!
Gee, thanks Andy, right back at ya!! .. and I appreciate all the meteorologists in the Tampa Bay area & those of you at the Weather Channel.. & helpful people like Haley!
💜 You guys rock!
@tornadicx Shalena, can you imagine a world without any meteorologists?! That would be a state of pandemonium. The link that I have provided below shows why we should always celebrate on meteorologists, especially on National Weatherperson’s Day (February 5). #happywxpersonsday 🙂
Expert Memberposted: 1517870357
Thanks Andy! Our amazing fans like you make today one of the best! 🙂
I thank all of the meteorologist and specialy the twc channel meteorologist and specialy to us weather geeks out here.