Flood:con for Sunday-Wednesday

started by Weathergeek666, April 27, 2019
0 replies to this discussion
  • Early next week parts of the Midwest and the Central Plains have to potential to experience flooding, both river flooding and flash flooding in a time period of about Sunday- Wednesday so using my new experimental product the Flood:con. I got my Flood:con info using information from Tropicaltidbits, Weather.com, and The Weather Channel. This article from Weather.com has more on the severe weather and a rainfall total forecast https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/2019-04-26-severe-thunderstorms-heavy-rain-flooding-tornadoes-hail-wind-plains   Flood:con: is the chance of flooding rain (2 or more inches of rain per hour) to fall within 25 miles of a location during a 24-hour period .This works like the Tor:con so a 4 means a 40% percent chance of 3 or inches of rainfall during a 24-hour period.

Flood:cons

Northeastern Texas, extreme Eastern Kansas, Northwestern Missouri, and extreme Southeastern Iowa. These areas can expect to see rainfall totals of 3-5 inches with locally higher amounts possible.

Sunday: 2

Monday: 3

Tuesday: 4

Wednesday: 4

Parts of Oklahoma, Kansas,  Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York. These areas can expect to see rainfall totals of 1-3 inches with locally higher amounts possible.

Sunday: 0

Monday: 2

Tuesday: 2

Wednesday: 2

The threat for flooding and severe weather shifts east Thurs-Sun. 

REMEMBER TURN AROUND DON’T DROWN!!!!!!

Next Flood:con to be released Wednesday night unless updates to this one are needed 

Please leave your comments below and stay safe.

Thanks!

Reply to Flood:con for Sunday-Wednesday

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?