Exciting Shows Coming Up on TWC!

started by We Love Weather Haley, November 15, 2018
2 replies to this discussion
  • Verified Member

On Monday, November 19, The Weather Channel will have an exciting evening TV lineup! Watch the premiere of an all new special, Rough Air Ahead, at 9/8c. The show features Dave Malkoff as he takes a closer look into the science behind turbulence and how meteorologists, engineers, and psychologists are helping calm the rough air ahead. Then at 9:30/8:30c, watch the exciting first episode of Ice Pilots, a show following Arctic aviators as they fly vintage war planes to haul people, food, and supplies to far flung outposts in the Canadian North. Episodes of Ice Pilots will be playing all throughout the week, so check your local listings!

Awesome! I’m excited!

Ice Pilots isn’t even a new show? Unless this is a reboot, I remember seeing it on TWC years ago. Regardless, I’m pretty disappointed if people actually voted for more shows on that poll. At least Rough Air Ahead looks to be educational, which is the way they should be going if they’re serious with this direction.

Reply to Exciting Shows Coming Up on TWC!

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?