Equipment

started by suezyq31, September 30, 2016
4 replies to this discussion

What kind of equipment do you need to get started? ( laptops, weather things) things like that. What apps or weather pages do you need to be able to see the weather on your equipment? What is the average cost to get started?  I have lots of questions.  I was in a tornado when I was 9 at an amusement park and that’s when I knew I loved that kind of weather.  My friends and family yell at me when we have bad lightning storms coz I’m outside watching them. I’m always watching weather channel when tornados are on or hurricane,  any really bad weather. I’ve wanted to be storm chaser ever since the shows came on years ago. What’s best type of vehicle to use and what al do you need to become storm chaser? Is there a way I can pay to ride with a storm chaser? Thank you niki

• Expert Member

I use a laptop with GR Level 3 radar. As far as apps, we use Radar Scope to track storms. You could get started under $500.

I went through this post and I really enjoyed a lot to read this blog. I have been faced issues while I tried to reset my router and I just want to ask  How To Change Password On Linksys Router.

My speciality is edge braiding and lacing and plaiting. But I have been known to make all kinds of things from trench coats, corsets, BDSM toys, keyrings to special jewellery for people. I will leave a few sample images at the bottom to give you an idea of what is possible with pretty simple tools. Mywifiext

I like it because there are so many things you can make from it.

And getting started in lacing is actually pretty cheap to accomplish.

To cut lace from a hide you can start with this. Tandy lcae cutter

This info is good and I put it to use. Thanks for the details.

Nighthawk router setup

Reply to Equipment

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?