Dog in a Cloud (aka Puffy Pup)

started by AndyMoserWX, June 14, 2017
3 replies to this discussion

Have you ever seen a dog that looks like he/she is in a cloud?  If not, then I have living proof.  Emily Sutton, morning meteorologist at KFOR-TV News Channel 4 in Oklahoma City, snapped this shot from The Ellen DeGeneres Show on 6/13/2017 and gave it a new name.  Emily proclaimed it fluffulus jumpalotas, the Latin phrase for “fluffy jumping”.  How stinking cute is this pup?!  Dr. @twcerikanavarro and @alexwilson, what weather phrase would you give you pet(s)?  #woofwoofwxstyle 😀

At the moment, I cannot remember the date, but it was in the late Winter, I believe.  My daughter’s dog, named Sir Winston passed away. I sent in a photo of a cloud shaped into a dog, shortly after his death.  (Old age, maybe about 15 years old)  He was a French Bouvier,  with blonde fur. These dogs are herders, and good family watch dogs, large dogs, about the size of a German Shepard.  We believe he made it to Heaven, and was letting us know!

• Expert Member

@andymoserwx, my dog is affectionally nicknamed “arctic snow fox” and as a joke, “snow princess,”  because he’s so fluffy and cute, everyone thinks he’s female!

Dr. @twcerikanavarro, that is jovially hilarious!  In fact, you made my day!  May I please see a picture of your “arctic snow fox” dog?  Kudos to you!  #arcticlikepuppy 😀

Reply to Dog in a Cloud (aka Puffy Pup)

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?