Do you like or dislike snow

started by Weathergeek666, March 5, 2019
5 replies to this discussion
  • Hi everyone I would like to know what you think of snow. So, please leave your state and say thumbs up/ thumbs down to snow, give your reason if you would like. Can’t wait to find out the results! By the way would like it if a Met or one of you were too support me, and help spread it to social media using his/hers social media platform? As I’m not allowed to have my own social media accounts.Thanks 

Haven’t seen snow in over a decade (I live in Phoenix) but I want to go up to Flagstaff just to see something white I miss. But we’re warming up so I’ll have to wait until fall at the earliest.

Michigan and I’m giving you a solid thumbs down on snow. I detest the cold and snow of our northern winters. Used to venture out for pictures, I’ve got CDs of them, as winter provides some nice photo ops, but I don’t even like doing that anymore. Nope…if I had my druthers snow would be nonexistent in my world.

• After the first two replies my hypothesis is that it all depends on where you live.

Live in Birmingham, AL. It snows just enough every year to make it fun and enjoyable, but not enough to cause problems. So I like to see snow because we get just the right amount. I would hate to live in the north with it causing deaths, closures, power outages, etc.

• @kvanbel I’m from Wilimington North Carolina so completely agree with you

Reply to Do you like or dislike snow

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?