Can't find a way to delete my account at weloveweather.com?

started by , August 21, 2017
15 replies to this discussion

I could not find any FAQ about the website and account itself, so I ask here.
    How to delete the account from weloveweather.tv?

I actually suggested an FAQ awhile back in the Site Suggestions forum.

Hopefully you’ll get a reply soon.  🙂

Two days and nothing. It’s kind of funny, because presenting simple instructions about canceling membership or service, or even placing small ‘delete’ button in the profile settings are the standard things almost everywhere out there now.
    I’m going to try that “Contact Us” now.

How do I delete my account

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Y can I edit  everything in my account except for member name. Where did you get that name from</p>

• Verified Member

Hi @DDS and @Mrpepper! If you’re both absolutely sure you’d like to delete your accounts, I can do it for you. Please confirm with me here!

Thank you Haley. Yes, I would like my account to be deleted, please!

Yes I want to delete my account

Yes, please delete it.

I would like to delete my account as well.

Why does it say this thread was started by cameoeclipse? That’s me. I didn’t start this thread. I would never delete my account.

I am your #covfefe calypso.  That is why you are TWC’s cameo. #wlwpun 😅💩🌚🌝

This is showing as a topic I started on 8/21/2017.  But I didn’t start it!  I did post in it, and I did suggest an FAQ on the site with questions like these.

No harm done, as it’s nothing inappropriate that I “started” that would get me banned.  But I like things to be accurate….:-)

This is weird. From here, it says I started it, and at the time I saw it, I hadn’t posted anything in it at all.

Late to the show on this, BUT, I am the ONE & THE ONLY,(I think), “RickH”, & joined prior to the original post, I CERTAINLY didn’t make the aforementioned request, Is there another me “lurking” here???

RickH~~Ad Astra per Astra~~

PS~ Twins run in the family, BUT I have NO recollection of a “counterpart” WILL THE REAL RickH PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!??

Not me

Reply to Can't find a way to delete my account at weloveweather.com?

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?